Thursday, September 3, 2009

I sooo give up!

Today is just one of those days! Now that I think about it the last month has been one of those days that just keeps on going! Highlights of today ( and mind you it is just 1 o'clock and most of this happened a while ago) The boys were late for school because of the new (not really new,I have just started to really enforce it) rule of jobs done or you don't leave for school. I don't ask much- just beds made and rooms clean, piano practiced, and dishwasher done. Ok enough of my tangent- Riley has taken the cake today-stack of puzzles on the floor, smooshed peas at lunch, tormenting Owen, and while outside digging up potatoes for dinner tonight - I asked Jocelyn to push Owen in his swing, she pushed too hard and he hit his face, so while I headed over to console Owen, Riley threw our potatoes-bucket and all - down the window well. Not a big deal on any other day but just an hour before, I sprayed this window well completely down with bug spray to kill two HUGE black widows AND their eggs sacks! GROSS! Creepy! I gives me chills to just type about it! So I had to spend more time digging up potatoes and Owen was bored by then and fussy and I had already hauled Riley off to bed for a nap- Urrgh I just want to scream! Everything I do seems to take 10 times longer than need be and some mess is usually the end result! I so love my kids but man I need a break!!!! (so husband if you read this -HELP! I may be insane or very cranky when you get home.) I still have 3 dentist appointments and a soccer game to survive. Oh my I should start praying now!
Ok I feel better I vented and I may be up for blogging after Owen goes down for a nap- lots of stuff happening around our house!
As for now Owen is crying at my heels and Jocelyn is in desperate need of attention!

5 comments:

Renee said...

you are such a trooper...hang in there!

The Payne Family said...

Hey, you are good birth control... maybe I don't want kids quite yet! :) Sounds like you have had a rough day. I'm sorry Steph... Hang in there!

Stacee said...

makes me not want to have any either, but wait, I have 4 already. Do I really want 5?? not sure on that one! Makes me want to cry!!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you documented it. I'm sure it'll be more appreciated as time passes - or you can always use it for blackmail. :)

jayne said...

We are so living the same life....