Thursday, October 8, 2009

Music to someones ears

So right now I am sewing Ethan's Mr potato head costume - complete with changeable body parts( it sounds cuter than what it may look) anyways Ethan and Jake are in the next room listening to a cd that Ethan got tonight at the library- Mozart! Jake is less than thrilled and just about a minute ago all was quiet while they are in bed listening to the cd, and then Jake says to Ethan "You owe me 50 cents for this!" I could hardly keep from laughing! They are such complete opposites sometimes- especially with music. Where Jake loves guitar hero 2 music- Ethan prefers music from high school musical, Paul Cardall and as of tonight Mozart. It amazes me they are from the same parents sometimes! Anyways Ben is at convention and I have been a single parent (at least it feels like it, for the past couple of weeks) and will be at least until Sunday. Conventions stink! We sure miss him but tonight a trip to Del taco and the library made it a little more bearable. Well, back to Mr. potatohead, not quite the male interaction I'm used to this time of night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cannot wait to see that costume - I am sure it will be adorable! You have such amazing skills.

And, I love that Ethan was enjoying Mozart!