Monday, March 29, 2010

Kinda dreading it....

So this past saturday the kids started up with soccer again. They were all excited to see their friends again and play soccer. I was unable to go and see them play but Ben said they did great and he took a bunch of pictures. I have to admit I am not looking forward to the crazy practice schedule but at least practices haven't overlapped with anything except for Jocleyns dance class. She will just have to miss the first half of soccer practice I guess. If that's the only conflict, then I will manage! But now that means not only there is something going on each day but now there are 2 and 3 things each day and saturdays are full of games- oh how I will miss my shopping time for the next couple of months!

Jake
Photobucket

Jocelyn- she towers over everyone she plays with or against!
Photobucket

Ethan- played goalie for the last half of the game.
Photobucket

Also, last friday the fifth graders had their wax museum. Ethan was Albert Einstein, and a great one at that! I was surprised when he picked Einstein only because he is so into the space program, I thought he would pick an astronaut. Guess what he will be for Halloween?
This is his friend. She was Annie Oakley. Ethan tends to have a lot of girl friends and I think they are all adorable! What a lucky kid- one day the boys will be jealous of how he has a way with the girls- lets just hope thats a few year off from now!
Photobucket

No comments: