Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I love

I love...
Last minute projects that turn out great and make my kids happy!


I love....
Seeing these two cousins together (only 8 days apart and Easton is so tiny compared to Will)
Photobucket

I love...
Seeing Riley sing his little heart out for his preschool program...here comes kindergarten


I love...
New church clothes (the kids looked great on sunday in their easter clothes- only 5 weeks late!)


I love...
sewing for my cute girl!


I love...
my cute husband (not so much the facial hair!)


I love....
that Will has started wearing the cute bibs I made for him... I dislike the reflux that gives him a reason to wear the bibs!


I love
the school dance festival.... this year was great weather and three kids to see...kinda excited to see Ethan move on to jr high!




I love...
this cute guy


I love....
how gentle all my kids are with the baby especially Owen

1 comment:

laura said...

I love your new post!!!