Tuesday, August 28, 2012

15 years....

The first 15years of forever....my prom - could those glasses get any bigger? Could Ben get any skinner? He could use my glasses for a hula hoop!!! It is so fun to think back on this time. This week as I went thru all the letters that Ben and I wrote to each other (back then in ancient times it was long distance to call each other so we used the good ole' post office), so many things I had forgotten came back to mind. We have both come a long way and I love it! ( thank goodness my hair changes in the process!)

Our Wedding day
Aug. 23, 1997



And Now!

Thanks Husband for a great night of yummy food, shopping, and a sweet proposal! You did a great job of planning and can't wait for our big 20 year getaway!



2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. And I think you're hair has always been gorgeous!

laura said...


I remember! You guys have grown into such a cute couple. Glad you are apart of my family!