Thursday, November 15, 2012

Eight is totally GREAT!

My sweet Jocelyn turned eight! I can't believe it. She's growing up and I am sad. I want her to stay little. I love doing her hair and making her dresses and listening to girl chatter (OK maybe not ALL the time), but I do love it. I also love that she is social. She has lots of friends and wants to play ALL THE TIME! She is also great with Owen, playing countless games of "puppy and person". She always is asking to help out but for some reason hates to clean her room- go figure! She is starting to get really good with playing the piano even though she struggles with practicing. Although it is hard to watch her grow, she's turning into such a great little lady.
We decorated her door with streamers before she woke up!
She couldn't decide what kind of cake she wanted, except for the flavor, strawberry. So I decided that a little bit of glitter and pearls would be cute. She loved how her cake turned out and I was happy with her reaction. I don't proclaim to be the best cake decorator but I like to make my kids happy with their birthday cakes. Jocelyn received a new set of scriptures (which she started reading that night) and a CTR necklace for her birthday. What a happy girl! It was so hard for her to wait the 2 weeks to her baptism.



1 comment:

laura said...

Her pictures are darling!! she is just way to cute! i love her stipe tights :)