Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Newest Member

Jocelyn was baptized on the 3rd of November.  What a sweet girl! She looked beautiful in her new white dress. She was so nervous and excited. The program went smoothly with some great talks (one of them was mine!) and cute primary songs. I love primary songs- Jocelyn picked "I love to see the Temple". Ben baptized and confirmed her. Soon after we went back to our home for some sweet desserts and to visit. We loved sharing the day with our large family. I love spirit that a baptism can bring into our family.

This was almost the whole family- Bonnie and her family had already snuck away!

Here are a few pictures I was able to take- I hope to get some better ones soon. We took these quite quickly when we were picking up Ben's mom at the temple. I didn't have a whole lot of time- oh well. Some of them turned out cute. I sooo need Scott to take some better ones!




1 comment:

Renee said...

LLLOOOOVVVEEEE her dress!!!!