Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Owen loves plants vs zombies!

Owen turned 6 on Sept 16, 2014. He loves anything that is related to Plants vs Zombies and has been asking for Heelys for months. Of course he asked for a zombie cake and for some reason I thought having a brain on a cake was a good idea. The cake turned out great- just as creepy as I thought it would. He LOVED it! He was so surprised when Ben and I took him to the store to pick out his Heelys, he walked around with a dazed look like he couldn't believe he was getting Heely's. Those Heelys have been well loved and he still wears them to this day. I don't think he wants to admit that they don't fit anymore! Most days I am exhausted by this kiddo but he is one amazing kid who runs a full range of emotions to it's fullest everyday- and somehow he gets the rest of us to do it along side him! I can't imagine life without him. (it would be so quiet!)


Aunt Helen gave him a box of wind up toys- they had a blast with them! Will could not stop laughing!


Aunt Helen also gave him a zombie shirt- she sure knows what he likes!