Friday, October 10, 2008

It's girl time!

Lately Jocelyn has been very attached to me and being at home. We have played babies and barbies everyday. She doesn't seem to mind that she does all the work since I'm usually feeding a baby. Although it wears me out after so many hours of her chattering but at the same time she is so funny to listen to. She usually pulls the baby doll from me and says "ah cute, now she needs a shot I will take her to the nursery". And so it begins the poor baby endures every test that our newborn Owen endured thru his first few days of life. Including the circumcision- yes, I informed her that girls do not get that done she always replys "This baby does". Needless to say she has been very entertaining. So yesterday I was a little suprised when we didn't play babies. Just after Owen and Riley were down for naps she came down stairs with her container of hair clippies and announced "It's girl time". I was actually relieved to be doing something remotley differtent from playing babies- it has been feeling like ground hog day around here with repeating a babies birth everyday! So I turned on a movie for us and she went crazy. Luckily I have a hard head and can handle all of the combing and clipping. After she was done she wanted to take a picture. She was pretty proud of how good I looked. So I guess for all those times I have done her hair-cute or crazy- she has done the same to me numerous times. Oh the things moms endure to creates good memories!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: