Friday, October 10, 2008

They could be mother and daughter...

Yesterday Laura and I were talking on the phone and somehow started talking about the show on tv about the Dugger family. You know the ones with 17-and counting kids?!!! Laura mentioned how the oldest boy was engaged and how the fiance dressed and looked like the rest of the Duggers with her clothes and hair. It reminded me of some pictures I had of Jocelyn. These are for Laura- I told her I would blog them only because we were laughing so hard about the dugger hair that there was no way to explain how close Jocelyn looked like them also. On this day, I had put little buns across the top of Jocelyns hair and she thought she looked like Hannah Montanna which she may have in the beginning but in the end she just looked like mama Dugger. How funny! I wonder if Hannah Montanna looks like mama Dugger after a good long concert!!?! If only we had pictures of that!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHA! I totally watched the Duggar show this week. Did you see it? I thought it was so awkward how he proposed to her and that they won't kiss. I just about died when I saw Jocelyn's hair... it really does look like Momma Duggar's hair. HAHAHA, I'm still laughing!

laura said...

terrible!!! she looks like the real thing! she would fit right in if she was a bit older!! so funny!!