Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines

Each year the idea for valentine boxes gets bigger and bigger. This year was no exception- I had to say no to a few ideas! Ethan and Jake still came out with some pretty great valentine holders. Jake took a spin on Ethans last year idea of a monster. He put his own twist on it and I think it turned out darn cute. As for Ethan of course a -space shuttle. Also turned out darn cute - loved the red stars shooting out the back. I love having a box of creative goodies in our closet that the kids can use to create amazing things. BUT next year I'm thinking about sending them to their valentines party with a brown bag with a red heart colored with marker on it. Less stress and mess!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jocelyn luckily made her valentines bag at school. She had a fun party and came home with fun dip. Who invented these???? They should be strangled or made to follow around every kid that is happily sucking up every bit of colored sugar, to clean up after them! That would teach em'!!!
Photobucket

Riley couldn't be left out of the sugar rush so the kids gladly donated to his cause. Can I just say I have loved my new camera for pictures just like this!!! It is so fun to take pictures of everything - it's hard to stop!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary said...

No way next year's Valentines box will be a brown paper bag with a red heart pasted on (though I know you now have a few to spare). Anyway, that's my idea! :) And we love fun dips - outside. It's snowing? Too bad.

Stacee said...

i miss making Valentine Boxes, my kids don't make their boxes!! Their teachers did my kids boxes...but those are way cute!!