Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh the joys!

Again I have fallen behind on the blogging. I just can't help it. There are so many things that pull me away from the computer and then when I get a chance to sit alone without someone bugging me - it is late at night and I get caught up in reading other peoples blogs. So here is what has been consuming my life for the past month
Photobucket
Yes, that is a leapster- This was early on in the battle and it seemed to help him sit for awhile with the leapster- pretty good progress for a kid who absolutely hates being without clothes!
Riley has been the hardest by far! I finally decided he would have to be forced into it and then the bribing started. He now has a sweet collection of lightening McQueen cars. Luckily we are now only giving out starburst for rewards. It was getting expensive!
He has been doing great lately. One left to go- I hope Owen is easier!
Other than that we have all been very sick at our house ranging from flu to sore throats to ear infections. Lots of fun. We haven't been this sick at our house in a long while- guess we were due for it. So now that everyone is better and Owen isn't cranky and following me around all day, I have started to deep clean every crevice in our house. I can't believe how much I have let go since Owen was born. So in between all that I am still finding time to sew and do crafts. Again which is why the blogging suffers. Gotta go the boys will be home soon and I have been doing valentine parties at the school today so my house looks like a tornado hit it. I'm hopin' to celebrate Valentines with Ben tonight and won't be able to do that with a messy house. So AmyLyn now who's ocd? LOL!

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

On Steph! You are so funny! I so desperately want to clean every square inch of my house but that will have to wait until summer... I do it every summer and I seriously can not wait! You are awesome. Happy cleaning!!

Stacee said...

potty training is the worst!! But i can now say all of my kids are potty trained!! Have been for about 3 months now. youngest finally got it and she'll be 4 this summer. took her forever to get it. I like not having diapers in the house anymore!!!