Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another project done!

So glad I got this done! I told Laura about it weeks ago. Someday my life will calm down and I will be able to start and finish a project in one day (sigh) one day- seems so long away!. Last year after a soccer game Lone Peak was having a huge garage sale and I spotted a stack of these shutters- big and small ones. We bought them all for a great price and payed for them with the last of our grocery money till payday- priorities my friends and not to worry, food storage got us through! Anyways it was fun to make and I'm thinking now I should antique the A more and also the shutters. I also need to get some fabulous updated pictures to hang on it. Finally one of my basement walls has something on it and soon the others will too- creative juices are flowing!!! (oh man I really dislike that saying- sound so messy!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Steph, I love it. So creative! YOu always have such good ideas! Good job!!

laura said...

super cute!!! can i put an order in???