Friday, January 8, 2010

Definitely making more of these!

So this post is basically for my sis Laura who at this moment is making her first twirl skirt. Since I don't have the time tonight to run by and see her (you) Here you go- I plan on making Jocelyn a bunch of these for summer- they are just so darn cute and easy to make and she loves them- she actually wanted to wear the orange one today! Not to mention I have about a million more (ok maybe not a million) designs and ideas swimming around in my head. I still want to go get some gigantic rick rack for her apron but the kids don't make it easy to go to the specialty stores and I already used my 40% coupon at Joanns of course. Ahh if Joanns would just be like Roberts- a coupon per day- I would probably be in big trouble with all the fabric I would have. Have fun and call if you need anymore help.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacee said...

those are dang cute!!! I don't know how to sew very well!!

My Garden of Eden said...

Did you follow a pattern? They are so cute! I would LOVE to make some for my girls!

laura said...

so way very cute!!! now i am going to blog mine so you can see what ours look like!! i'm just about done with lakota and makaylas and addi wore hers to sumbeams today!!! we need to get together and put our creactiveness to work!!!

The Burninghams said...

I love it!! You are so talented. I wish I could do those kind of things!