Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little belated..

So I am just getting around to posting Jakes birthday. He turned ten on the 2nd and by far this was one of the easier birthdays. i am so glad that Jake is for the most part and easy going kid. (jocelyn and Ethan can somehow bring the not so easy going part out of him) Anyways Jakes birthday began with scout day camp, which he came home to a birthday sign on the garage that the kids and I made. Oh he opened his present just after I got home from work at like 7:30 in the morning, he couldn't wait. He pretty much got what he wanted- bionicles and starwars legos. The same starwars legos he had tried to win off of ebay and lost:( The bionicles were a hit also. As for his cake he just said "I want it green with rocks and starwars guys"- easy ! Thank You Jake! After dinner at chuck-a-rama (his choice) we went home, sang and had cake. Low key my favorite kind of birthdays- I like our family birthdays just because we are all together and have something to celebrate- birthday parties can just get too crazy!- thats next year:(
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket