Thursday, February 17, 2011

Congrats!

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately and the thought of a science fair project completely overwhelmed me! So I left it up to Ben- I found the project and he was willing to carryout the experiments with Jake. Of course what boy/man would turn down burning things. Jake was excited to round up household chemicals to see how fast they could burn, so excited that I had to put my foot down on a few things! The excitement paid off though and Jake along with twelve other 5th graders were chosen to go to districts. I'm so proud of his (mine also - come on, we all know parents have a lot to do with this stuff!) accomplishment and we'll head to district March 1st. Great job Jake! (I'm just glad it's done!)
Photobucket

Also a BIG congrats to Jocelyn! She finally lost her two front teeth! SO exciting for her- not so much for me! She's growing up and has now entered or will soon enter the awkward teeth, before my parents pay for braces years! I am happy for her though she has been waiting since last November when they started to become loose and it has taken FOREVER for them to fall out! I think tooth fairy money has something to do with it too!
Photobucket

No comments: