Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He consumes my day!

Lack of personality is not a way to describe our Owen! Mischievous, busy, crazy, rambunctious, moody, smart-too smart!- the list could go on forever. He consumes my day most days and I wonder sometimes how I get anything done! I have started to document a few of his personality traits and just looking at the pictures make me exhausted all over again. We love him - oh boy do we love him and he is surviving right now just on cuteness alone!
Photobucket
It's hard for even me to resist fresh bread! When Ben first saw the bread he asked "who got into the bread?" why even ask? Latley who or what did something to anything, is answered by the look and everyone knows the answer!
Photobucket
Owen decided to go to work with Ben this particular morning and he did a great job getting ready- complete with Rileys shoes and Jocelyns gloves.
Photobucket
This day, I found him three times on the back porch dressed like this - without shoes! Riley can't even get the sliding glass door open!
Photobucket
I never spend too much time doing laundry or this is what happens, costco peanuts+playstation=very quiet Owen!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who doesn't wear sunglasses in an evil spiderman costume while eating snacks and watching a movie- I know I do!

Each week I go to work and the er staff never fails to ask me about Owen and his latest adventures. This week I didn't disappoint them telling them about my 5 pound weight being chucked down the laundry chute! Luckily the ironing board survived and he had already broke the iron the week before! So no additional damage was caused, just another great story to entertain those who don't live within these walls!
So there you have it- some of these pictures were taken on the same day believe it or not and pretty much everyday I wonder how I will survive and yet I do. As for Owen to survive - he just better stay cute!

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Oh Owen! Such a silly boy!! I'm not going to lie... if I saw fresh, homemade bread just sitting there, I would probably do the same thing! Hahahaha... so funny!

Renee said...

Love it! He really is a cute kid. I second the above comment, if I saw the homemade bread my reaction might have been the same! :)