Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The End

For Labor Day weekend we decided to give a big farewell to summer by having a bbq, playing night games, making smores and sleeping out in the tent. I honestly would have loved to go camping somewhere in the mountains but since selling the trailer- sleeping in a tent doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'm becoming a softy! But Riley kept asking "where are we going to go hiking?" so it made me miss our trailer a ton! We had a fun night and the kids loved the surprise I made for them- night bowling, I put glow sticks in water bottles. They worked amazingly and after a few rounds of bowling the kids played hide and seek with them. It was such a cool effect to see patches glowing around the yard. Once it got late Ben and the kids (with their glowing water bottles) got comfy in the tent and I headed inside (don't judge- I need one good night sleep before starting my graveyard shifts on the weekends!).








No comments: