Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not a Fan

Poor Will is so not a fan of his first taste of real food. Our cute little boy is growing up too fast! This past week, after being in denial of his true age (almost 6 months) I finally gave him a bit of cereal. I'm not sure if it's the taste or texture yet but hopefully he will learn to like solids. He is still a really cheerful baby and only cries when hungry or tired. How did I get so lucky? He is content to just lay around or sit in his bouncer or bumbo. As long as he can see what is going on he is happy. Which is why the kiddo doesn't know how to roll over yet. Well actually this week he has learned to go from belly to back, occasionally. I'm not worried it will come I just think it's funny he has no desire to move. He's just content.



No comments: