Thursday, February 16, 2012

Be mine...

This year I stepped it up a little for Valentines Day. Homemade valentines were given out, Teacher valentines were made as well, also while at work the night before I made each of the kids a valentine bag full of treats and a list of reason why I love them. Also, I was was lucky (or ben was) enough to think well ahead for Ben's present and it was well received. I gave him the new pearl jam cd and the documentary dvd. LAst night while we folded laundry we watched the documentary.(Now that's love!) I must say it was interesting. Ben was sweet as well when he brought home dinner for us all. ( After spending most of the day installing our new dishwasher, I had no desire or energy to cook! I did have some cute things planned for dinner though- maybe next year.) The kids and him had panda and he made a separate trip to cafe rio, where the line was amazingly long, just for me. Ahh love! He also brought home a large box of sees chocolates and 2 new charms for my pandora bracelet. What a cute husband- he knows exactly what I like. Love you husband!




No comments: