Friday, February 10, 2012

Cupids coming

Jocelyn announced at dinner tonight that cupids coming. Riley followed by an emphatic "yeah, I know!" A little dicussion of what he does followed. Pretty cute. Didn't know that they were taught about Cupid at school. For some reason it surprised me. Valentines is a big deal for our kids, at least the making of the valentines box is a big deal. So much that Jocelyn is in denial that this year her class is not doing them. She wants to make one for fun. I just sigh! I was actually relieved I had one less to do! Riley's is done. He had to take his box and valentines in early. Cute the rope was his choice and after I covered his box and printed out his picture, he covered the box with the hearts. It turned out pretty cute. He said the kids wouldn't stop talking about it. He acted bugged but I know he was happy! So this weekend we'll work on Jocelyn's and jake's valentines. We came up with some creative ones and they are excited to get 'em done.

No comments: