Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Riley!

At the end of August, we celebrated Riley's Birthday. 7 years old! Riley is such a great little man and what an easy going kiddo. I love his easy going personality. Every once in a while (when he repeats it more than once) he will let us know when he is concerned about something or wants something. I love that he let me know for a couple weeks that he needed a scripture case because lets face it, carrying your scriptures in your hands is just too hard. Anyways- I think it shows his character that he rarely asks for much and yet his scriptures were a priority for him. Of course I whipped him up a cute scripture tote and all was right in his world again. He is mellow most of the time-except when asked to set the table - that is just too much too handle! But for the most part willing to help when needed. I love that he is sound asleep 2 minutes after his head hits the pillow. I love that he loves Legos, Hero Factory, and Lego anything for the wii. Such a creative kiddo. I just love him to death! 
       Riley requested a Lego cake for his Birthday and as for his presents we let him pick out a couple of wii games- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Lego Batman 2. Leatham cousins gave him Big Nate and Power Ranger Legos- they sure do know what he likes! 

The traditional streamers- he was so concerned since I worked the night before, that Ben would forget to put up the streamers!

Not my best cake but hey- worked the night before and he loved it. Thats all that counts!
                           






No comments: