Friday, November 21, 2008

Ohh! Twilight!

Yes, my sister Laura and I were one of those crazy women who couldn't bare to miss the midnight showing of Twilight. Ohh, it was good. I must say though that it followed in true fashion of every other book made into a movie- the book is way better! I did like it but I'm not sure that I loved it. It felt a little low budget and wasn't well developed sometimes but how can anyone cram such a good book into 2 hours. Anyways It was really good and I will buy it when it comes out on DVD but it was definitely no Pride and Prejudice! Watching the movie last night did make me want to read all 4 books again - get goin' Laura so I can borrow them again! Thanks for getting the tickets, it was fun!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I am so jealous! I had a ticket but Tyler was out of town for work which means I coudn't go! I am hoping to make it next week!

Shana said...

I too am jealous. I don't know when I'm going to see it. Hopefully on the sooner side.