Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged-ugh!

Thanks to Amylyn for tagging me. I've never actually completed one of these even though I have been tagged many times before. So here it goes.

Eight restaurants I like to eat at-in no particular order,this was hard for me we don't go out to eat very often.
1 .Olive Garden
2. cafe rio
3. chilis
4. panda express-does that count?
o.k. so thats about it pathetic I know! We usually go out to Mcdonalds or
chuck a rama for the kids. But neither of those are really places I like!

Eight things I've done today
1. Fed Owen-twice
2. Did the dishes
3. Made lunches for Ethan and Jake
4. Made ham and cheese for Jocelyns breakfast-yuck! She gets it from her dad.
5. Two loads of laundry.
6. Thought hard about my talk for church this sunday. I'm a little anxious about this one!
7. Took Jocelyn to preschool.
8. Brushed my teeth.

Eight things I'm looking forward to
1. The holidays - especially the day after thanksgiving-Shopping!!!
2. Owen learning to giggle- I love love love when babies learn to giggle.
3. A long romantic vacation with Ben-no kids. We're planning our 20 year anniversary already.
4. Sunday to be over with and my talk completed.
I think that's about all I can look forward to. I pretty much am in the here and now until Owen gets a little older.

Eight things on my wish list
1. Our house to settle into some kind of routine-craziness doesn't count.
2. My house to be completely organized and clean
3. The last of the basement finished-retouch up the walls and hang closet doors.
4. A full nights sleep.
5. 1 more month off of work.
6. Happy kids! Rileys crying right now and yelling about seeing Mcqueen on the computer.
7. A date with my husband!
8. On my christmas wish list-the new cricut machine, a serger, and a lot of new non-maternity clothes.

That's about it. Now I have a ton of things to do to make my "to do" list shorter before Owen wakes up.
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!

2 comments:

Renee said...

See, I told you I stalk blogs! You better watch out...I will be a frequent visitor wether you like it or not! I love the blessing pictures...so cute!

Mary said...

Love your blog, Steph. Glad I found you!