Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Business in the front, party in the back!

Jake finally got a hair cut! Yeah! But Ben and I couldn't resist as we started cutting to take advantage and expose Jake to the hair don'ts of the 80's. Sad thing is I just started chopping and Ben said that he had a hair cut like that when he was younger. So sad! He had hair cut flash backs. He admitted that years ago when I started cutting his hair he was scared they would look like the hair cuts his mom gave him when he was younger. Luckily I am pretty good at cutting it the way he wants. It was more for Ben's and my amusement to cut Jakes hair- we needed a good laugh at our kids expense-like we don't get that enough. Kids are just funny. Anyways Jake thought the haircut was pretty crazy and actually liked it. Too bad. He now looks completely different and has plans on growing it out again-The girls dig it mom! Oh my what a ladies man. Watch out girls!
Photobucket Jake hates this shirt but I made him wear it to the ward christmas party - He refused to take off his jacket! He will be bugged I put it on here-Oh Well. This was before we started to cut.
During...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Every once in a while I see a kid at Walmart with either of these hair cuts and wonder what their parents are thinking!!

3 comments:

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I love it!

Renee said...

That cracks me up! You guys seriously make me laugh.

Stacee said...

How in the heck are you??? I haven't heard from you in YEARS!! How are things??? I didn't know misty my blog on her list. Glad she did. KIT. Take care. until next time. . . .