Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm so vain...Happy Birthday!

So Ben likes to give me a hard time when certain things happen around our house and he says "Get the camera, this would be good to blog about" Like he's the one doing the blogging!? :) Anyways last week was my wonderful husbands birthday and the day after I jokingly asked him if he was blog worthy- well of course he is -just a week late! So happy birthday cute husband! This year Ben had a birthday week- starting with new hotwheels, new unmentionables(bought at the distribution center-wink wink), dinner out with yours truly (moms gift to Ben -a free babysitter- thanks mom!) and afterwards a trip to cal ranch to FINALLY get a belt for that cool belt buckle he got for Christmas. Ben is now the same age as me for the next 2 months yeah! I don't feel as old! This picture of Ben is his I'm so vain pose-at least this is what I've started calling it. At some point a couple weeks ago we needed a picture of Ben for something and he said Ohhh use that picture with me holding Owen in the hospital- looking through our pictures this has become unknowingly his pose- very cute I must say and I can't help teasing him about being particular about which pictures I post of him. So hopefully this picture passes his expectation. Love You! and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Ben! You're looking as young and cool as ever.