Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally finished!

Almost four years ago I bought these really cute buckets for the boys room. They have gotten a lot of use, full of everything imaginable. But they have been in the closet and out of sight so when I say everything imaginable I'm not kidding. I have gotten tired of cleaning them out every couple of months. So I thought the boys needed their own bookcase and a place for their buckets to be displayed and for me to keep a little more control on what goes in them. Finally I hung the magazine holders and made a space for their artwork-which they love to tape on the wall-to be displayed. Now they won't use up so much tape and I can also keep their wall tidy too. Yeah! The boys were so excited and I was glad to finally finish a project. Now on to the next project-Bens shirt for pioneer trek. I've started sewing it but I think I'll wait till the kids are in bed. I like to sew uninterrupted for some reason. I don't mind being interrupted while cleaning or watching tv or anything else -just sewing weird I know! Creativeness should never be interrupted!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

The Payne Family said...

That looks really awesome Steph! Good Job!

Stacee said...

That looks good. Those would be good for scrapbooking stuff. You did a good job

Angie said...

Those are great totes and magazine holders!! Where did you get them? Love it!!!

Renee said...

Love it...I am super impressed!

laura said...

looks cute- love the colors you picked. i think it hard to be cutesie when you have a bunch of boys but you pull it of well!!