Monday, January 26, 2009

Growing Pains

Photobucket
The other day Jocelyn kept saying-"I don't want to grow up, I want to stay little."
This surprised me only because she is always saying that she is a big girl. So finally I asked her why and she said "My body just wants me to get bigger and I don't want to." Not really a reason but I thought it was cute that she blames her body. If only she knew that I don't want her to get bigger either. There have been many times that silently I've thought -please let her stay little and sweet so I can enjoy her cute girlie things a little longer but for some reason her body just wants to grow. So sad!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Your little girl is a dolly ! Hey, how are you guys ???

Stacee said...

If she doesn't want to grow up she looks like she has a little bit of "Sassy Girl" in her. Love the hands on her hips!! She is cute

The Burninghams said...

Oh she is so cute! Emma said the same thing to me once. We have missed Jocelyn the last couple of weeks. I found your blog on Lauries :)