Monday, February 9, 2009

Breaking News

For some odd reason I cannot get Ethans news clip to post with my explanation! So anyways above is Ethans book report. Let me just say he did a great job improvising. His book was based on a soldier who took part in the invasion of Omaha beach. He really liked it and I could tell- he gave me play by plays on what was happening in each chapter. I was happy that he had found a book he liked- it's not easy for him to get into a book which is hard for me to understand - I love to read. I get excited when Owen is hungry and I have a chance to sit and read. Although Riley and Jocelyn have started to climb on the couch next to me with their own books to have me read to them. Oh well! Anyways Ethan did great and we're looking forward to next months book report a biography on Mr. Rogers. He can either dress up as his character or make a scrapbook. I am all for the dressing up- how easy would it be to find a cheesy cardigan-DI has plenty- and some sneakers?? But no Ethan wants to do the scrapbook. Urgh! Well this month we will be a little more prepared and hopefully less busy and actually get it done earlier than just the night before!

No comments: