Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hickory Dickory dock.....

Today for Jocelyns preschool she was to dress up as a nursery rhyme character. She wanted to be a mouse from Hickory Dickory Dock. So last night at oh- 9:00pm- after blue and gold banquet, I remebered this! Aarrrghhh! So luckily - after searching through all my fabric- I was able to find grey and pink fabric-perfect! Needless to say by 11 o'clock I was exhausted and ready for bed! But I think she turned out to be a pretty cute mouse and she loved it.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

The Burninghams said...

You are amazing that you can whip that together. That is why she had whiskers when she came over the other day. I thought she had just been dressing up for fun. Cute :)

Heather said...

I have the same comment as Susy - I am simply amazed at your for whipping that up in a couple of hours! Great job.

Sorry again for accidentally spreading rumors about you. It is a good reminder that even innocent comments can turn in to gossip!